Saturday, November 4, 2017

About Me

My name is Alexandre Stakhanov, and I am a Teacher Candidate at York University. I have graduated from York for History and English, and I aspire to become a secondary school teacher. I plan to effectively engage learners using new methods of pedagogy that I learned from the Teacher's college program at York University, and using my historical backgrounds, will make my classes a safe, inclusionary and fun environment for all my students. I also have extensive knowledge of technology and computers, and plan to incorporate cell phone and computer use in my classroom lessons, which will turn them from being a detrimental distraction into a useful learning tool.
This blog here is designed for adolescent development and includes useful articles and links that can help deal with adolescent problems, such as Peer Pressure, and in more extreme cases Youth Homelessness, and how to combat it. In addition, it includes lesson plans, my teaching philosophy and standards of practice.
I hope you enjoy your stay
Alex S

No comments:

Post a Comment